Friday, July 08, 2005

Ladies' Night @ Club Momo


Ladies' Night @ Club Momo, originally uploaded by The Media Slut.

The Media Slut was invited to Club Momo for their launch of their Ladies' Night. Ladies' Night at Club Momo is on every Wednesday.

Drinks for ladies free from 9pm - 5am the next day. Guys only got free drinks from 9pm-10pm on that day. On any other day, guys only get free entry before 10pm.

How did I recieve the invite? Don't know really but I had a mail inviting me to the ladies' night.. wait a minute, the media slut is a guy.. but they wanted me to make up the male population..

Just a day before the night, a sweet young thing (SYT) called..

SYT: Sir, are you attending our launch?
TMS: Yes. Can I bring my friends?
SYT: Ehh.. yes you can, but you cannot bring too many. We got only capacity for 2000.
TMS: Sure, no problem. I will bring the 1999 others (duh).

Let the show began... you will know when to stop..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home