Thursday, September 08, 2005

Porting some old blog entries over 3

I left Cisco System To Become A...

1. Pool Cleaner

I have to clean my swimming pool behind the office daily now. Start off at 7am in the morning to fish net out the floating debris.. usually can find some flying insects that drown from drinking too much water, or fallen leaves and tree bark. Those water sking insects are hard to catch though.. but if you clean the rest of the debris, they don't really have much food source and they leave..

This is followed by switching on the filter and have to start vaccuming the floor. The vaccumm is best done when in water.

This is just one pool. Imagine if I have to clean 14 swimming pools... Why did I leave Cisco?

2. Snorkerlling Guide

The beach outside have very nice smooth sand further out but you have to go through some rough sand first. Further out, there is a dying coral reef but there still fishes swimming around the coral. It can be quite nice especially in early morning when the sun is bright and shinning. However, before the corals, there is a seaweed patch which you have to skillfully guide through, otherwise you wil itch..

Hence, if there are guests to the office and would like to see the corals, I have to guide them out to find the corals. Did it today when I got to bring a girl from BKK to look at the coral so had to guide her.. in the hot afternoon sun.. so why did I leave Cisco again?

3. Cook

I have been cooking lately to save some money. Made Bak Kut Teh, but was too salty.. added too much salt.. Also did Herbal Chicken Soup today... no choice but got to finish it up myself.. So why did I leave Cisco again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home