Friday, June 24, 2005

Interesting Stats on Hit Rates

Going through the Hit Rates and found some interesting stats

1. Thanks to a "Denizen" who posted my site at www.clubsnap.org, I was able to get over 1000 hits in less than a week. They represent 75% of the hits.

2. I find themediaslut.com quite popular with Australians. Could it be because I am working for Aussies or a round of yellow fever hit them recently...

462 Australians visited my site. Followed by 260 Singaporeans, 51 Americans, 16 Hong Kongers, 5 South Koreans (no North Koreans yet), 3 Japanese, 1 Indonesian and 7 Stateless... Stateless because their IP adderesses couldn't be identified.

3. 50.7% of visitors used Firefox to access my site. 21.8% used Opera and 20.7% used IE.. Who says IE rules the Internet.

4. 78.3% who visited the site spend between 0s - 30s. only 2% spend more than an hour at the site.. but I think that 2% could be me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home