Thursday, July 14, 2005

Expensive Sydney

4 days in Sydney and all I can say its an expensive place to live.. I wonder why there are many Singaporeans who want to migrate to Australia.. maybe Sydney is the capital.. but i don't think it is cheaper anywhere else here.

Had a itjourno editorial dinner last night. Its amazing how drinks and dinner can clear the cultural and language misunderstanding between us. A simple word like "can" can cause quite a lot of confusion too..

Bought 3 books on writing and it cost me AUD75.. never mind.. can claim from company and the AUD75 qualifies me to get the new Harry Porter for AUD15.. I wonder if the book has a spell on speed writing..

Tomorrow will be having tim sum or yum chai with some auzzie journos.. it strengthens my believes that aussies work only 4.5 days a week.. being cynical... turning australian by the minute

HELP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home